- More than 25 years experience in business, mostly in the tech sphere.
- Founder of one of Kazakhstan's largest telecom companies Astel, JSC.
- Formerly co-owner and chairman of the board at KazTransCom, JSC (exited in 2020).
- Founder of Kazakhstan's largest chain of dental clinics Dent-Lux and Ambassador (over 100,000 patients yearly) and the multidisciplinary clinic Medical Park
- Co-founder of FITNATION chain of fitness centers (exited in 2007)
- Founded a number of large system integrators
- Owner of one of the leading industrial automation (oil & gas industry) companies Zeinet&SSE with Italian software partners and GE big turbines
- Co-owner of the Miras Palace large-scale restaurant complex
- Co-owner of master distributor ATACOM
Select portfolio startups:
- One of the key investors and board member at Kazakhstan's largest internet-holding company Chocofamily (2019 turnover: 220 mln USD)
- Co-investor of Ukrainian innovative holding GENESIS
- Co-investor of JIJI (Nigerian marketplace)
- Lead investor and board member at OrionM2M – a developer and manufacturer in the LoRaWAN standard
- Lead investor and board member at HR-messenger
- Lead investor and board member at Faceplate – IoT platform
- Investor and board member at Skyworker Ukraine (HR-platform)
- Investor and board member at NOMMI (E-SIM router)
Yachtmaster Offshore qualified — active participant of sea regattas
Sponsor of charity project MOTHER'S HOME (chain of crisis centers in Kazakhstan — in 5 years the number of babies sent to orphanages has decreased by 65%)